Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Saturday, 29 October 2005

Large Project #5 and Stitch'n'Stuff

Well I have finished large project number 5!! Yay!!! I am half way through my yarn diet! Its all downhill from here (and thats a good thing). You gotta love 12ply yarn and 5mm needles! I made Harley this jumper for next winter (you can see Zanders tail in the piccie..he wanted to get involved). I soooooooo love the colours! I wasnt 100% sure but I picked thinking they would look good..THen as knitting..It wasnt going so well. But in the end..LOVE IT. It took me all of..ooooooh..THREE days! I could have had it done in 2 but I got online and chatted to a friend or two who I havent chatted to for awhile.


Ok now for the stitch markers (two I made today. The other I made a few days ago..the day I started Harleys jumper).


I have called these above ones Aussie Aussie. For simple reasons..Aussie colours.


This one above I have named Go Girl cos its sooooooooo girlie!! All pink and butterflies.


And the last set. I named Little Blue (These are a little smaller then the rest but are still lovely).

Now having to decide what to do with these. Thinking about giving a set each to some net friends with upcoming birthdays before the end of the year..Also thinking about giving a set to a net friend who is sending me Kool Aid from America. Then I am also thinking about having another competition sometime soon and offering some stitch markers (as well as other things) as a prize.

Okies thats my post for the day. Hope you are all having a great weekend! Catch you all on the flip side!

Katt

3 Comments:

  • At 9:13 pm, Anonymous 2paw said…

    Love the stitch markers, I made some for my SP6!!! I will bring a photo along on Tuesday, BUT How lovely is that jumper!! The colours go so well together. Very designer of you!!!

     
  • At 11:23 pm, Blogger Bugsy said…

    Oh I love the jumper. Harley seems to rather like it as well LOL. Poor Zander - you will have to take another picture of him to put up on your blog. The stitch markers are lovely. You are so crafty. I am very jealous of your talent.

     
  • At 11:00 am, Blogger Sharon said…

    Lovely jumper, funny isn't it how you pick colours and think nah and it ends up looking great.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |