Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Monday, 24 October 2005

Large Project 4 and Small Project 5

So I thought I would get my butt into gear and actually show you some piccies of my Zest Jumper and Beanie I have made in mint green. I do love them both. Plan on selling them (since they wont fit either of my girls).

Jumper by itself. I so love the feel of this Zest Acrylic! I am so glad I have more in this colour, as well as some in a lovely purple and a deep blue. Will be making more with it for sure.

Jumper with matching cable and rib beanie. Now you have all seen my cable and rib beanies before (If you are an old time regular reader of my blog, if you are there are some back in my archives), so I wont do a close up of that. I think the set looks great. Plan on selling them seperately though (just in case someone doesnt want the beanie). This is size 2! Though I would say more 18mths to maybe the kid turns 3 (if they are short).

Went to DPF place today (DPF herself has only 12weeks to go before her little mite is due!) and saw her DMC (Dear Mummy Cat) with the babies. They are soooo cute!! I took piccies so will post those soon. They are a little fuzzy..the little beggers didnt want their piccies taken (they arent even 2 weeks yet). Rachelle has picked hers. She wants the black one (and only girl) which is a pity cos I liked the Tabby (the one that was black with white stripes..but when it dried it was tabby)..its quiet and friendly.

Okies all! Catch ya later!

Katt

8 Comments:

  • At 3:53 pm, Anonymous 2paw said…

    Oh, they are so lovely!!! I can't imagine I wouldn't want both!!

     
  • At 5:58 pm, Anonymous michelle said…

    they both looks absolutely gorgeous!! and i love the colours too!!! nice work!!

     
  • At 7:48 am, Blogger Kathy said…

    Very nice and I love the name: Zest!

     
  • At 10:34 am, Blogger Sharon said…

    If I had a 2yo they would not be going to no shop they would be coming over to my place.

     
  • At 12:47 pm, Anonymous Jess said…

    Wow, that is lovely! I am such a slack bum with my knitting these days. I seem to spend most of my time swanning about the place making 'to-do' lists that I never seem to do!!!

     
  • At 1:42 pm, Blogger Leeanne said…

    Hey Katt, love the design of the cardi and hat. Beautiful colour and it looks soo warm.

     
  • At 3:36 pm, Blogger Dandy said…

    Kate they both look awsome!!

     
  • At 3:36 pm, Blogger Dandy said…

    lol.. I just had to say we have soap called Zest here

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |