Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Wednesday, 19 October 2005

Finished another!!

Yesterday while at the S'nB meeting I finished up the little mint green Zest Cable and Ribbed jumper. I only had the collar to go so it wasnt much but I am so happy to have it done! I am going to have to take a piccie of that with its matching mint green Zest cable and ribbed beanie and post it for you all. I am slowly churning through the large projects before I can buy more yarn. And I really want to buy more! My online yarn shop has some LOVELY new wool on it I want to get! Sharon went there the other week and got some (alas I think she bought the last of the Airforce Blue 10ply before I got any)...

Yesterday I also showed Cindy and Suzi how to make Stitch Markers. I hope I showed them both well ;) lol. Its good to teach a new craft to friends.

The Knitty surprise patterns are out too if you havent looked. Some interesting ones I can tell you.

Okies folks thats all for me for now. Its a warm one today and I have things I need to do (when its cooler tonight I am gonna get some knitting done I have another jumper that has been on the needles for awhile that I am almost finished the back to so I want to get that finished real soon.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!! There is exactly 2mths until Harley turns 6!!!!

Take care all! Catch ya later

Katt

5 Comments:

  • At 5:01 pm, Blogger Sharon said…

    It is real nice too, hopefully she will get some more in soon for you, isn't it great service I will definately be shopping there regularly (hide the credit card)

     
  • At 6:57 pm, Blogger Cathy said…

    The zest cable and rib jumper looked really nice when you finished yesterday.

    Cathy

     
  • At 1:21 pm, Anonymous 2paw said…

    I have seen the new Creative Knitting and it is the Kids' issue - there is fluffy wool, but the things are quite nice - or you could make them so!!! I love your jumper. Oh and I have ordered some wool from your wool shop too - they ARE really nice!!!I went to buy a 3-in-1 tool but they were sold out - I love my stitch markers though!! Thanks for the tutorial!!!
    Cindy

     
  • At 5:54 pm, Blogger Leeanne said…

    Katt, Sounds like you had fun. It is a cold rainy day here but I dont mind as it is great for my garden esp my strawberries and tomatoes. I also got two projects being completed to show off in the next few days.

     
  • At 9:12 am, Blogger Sharon said…

    Katt you should ask for commission at your knitting yarn shop!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |