Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Wednesday, 28 September 2005

Venturing to Hell and Back...

Will I survive? Not bloody likely...

This Saturday I have to head down to the SHE DEVILS with the girls..Minus DH....She is having her 50th birthday party Sunday and wanted the girls to stay Saturday..So since I was hedging a little she said I could come too..Alas DH has to WORK Sunday morning (and even though I have requested that he tries to change shifts with someone) he isnt exactly TRYING hard...Why? Cos like me he DOESNT like his mother...

So I am going to have to put up with 24hrs of she SHE DEVIL..and my girls..and The She devils husband over Saturday and Sunday....Now it wouldnt be so bad if say..SHE wasnt there...or that I would be able to tell my girls OFF when they do something wrong...

I can see an early night will be called for that night (like 8:30 when the girls go to bed)...A lot of reading in bed...Maybe some knitting too.... To make it worse the bed is HORRIDLY soft...and makes loud noises when you roll over...

So if you havent heard from me again between say now and two weeks time you know I didnt survive! lol..Will try to post again before I have to head down.

Katt

4 Comments:

  • At 2:04 pm, Blogger Leeanne said…

    Oh Katt hang in there. Thank god I dont have an evil m-i-l. She disgraced the family with my DH's now ex-wife. So she has been re-jected by the family. All the better for me.
    Just take a bag of your fav chockies (hide them in your handbag), take your knitting/reading/ headphones and do alot of deep breathing. Let us know how you go.

     
  • At 9:40 pm, Blogger Cathy said…

    Good luck with the EVIL "SHE DIL" and don't let her get at you.

    See ya Tuesday.

    Cathy

     
  • At 3:25 pm, Blogger Suzi said…

    It's called saying NO!

    Though why you didn't want to pass up a child free Saturday and not off load them onto a free baby sitter is beyond me. You could have stayed home without any of them....

     
  • At 11:35 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |