Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Monday, 26 September 2005

Peaches and Cream anyone?

.
Close up of the peaches and cream look. I cant get the full view piccie of it to post. I dont know why this happens with my computer and blogger..they just dont play nice at times. I will get a full view piccie posted if anyone is interested though.

This is 5ply pure wool I picked up off ebay. I think it was homespun. It was all cream when I got it. A Kool Aid dye later and Voila! I like it. Though I am not sure what to do with it. I am thinking mittens to sell. But there is a little over 200g (as far as my scales say). I am also considering selling it.

I sat down yesterday and went through my other cream wool/cotton to see what I had that I could dye. I have a bit. I am gonna have to get my butt into gear and dye them. I will have to buy more food colour (I DID buy some but do you think I could FIND it!?!) and maybe get some more Kool Aid. I only have one of each of the Kool Aids that Dandy got me left.

Anyway folks..That all for me for now! Except to say YAY to Casey Stoner who won the 250CC motoGP yesterday!! Goooooo Aussie...

Take care!

Katt

2 Comments:

  • At 12:25 am, Blogger Dandy said…

    that yarn looks great!! it does look handspun, as far as I can tell too, do you want more kool aid?? I could pick some up for you

     
  • At 2:30 pm, Blogger TasJess said…

    I agree about those yarns. Very spiffy! No problems with linking to my Blog, let's all Blog together :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |