Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Wednesday, 14 September 2005

Oooop..


Bad me for not posting for awhile! I have piccies though! I will post some today of the jumper I finished for the little boy next door and then...AHEM...didnt give it to him! Bad me. I bought him something else. Gonna see if his mother actually wants it. There was no use giving him something she didnt like and wouldnt put on him when I could sell it and get actual money for it and have someone have it that will WEAR it (which is more inportant).
Rachelle loved wearing it as you can tell. She has one herself that she has almost grown out. I am in the midst of knitting it again in a size smaller in a green Zest yarn. I am also considering starting another jumper in a pattern I havent done before. I am REALLY in a case of Startitis. I am not interested in anything I have on the go at the moment! SIGH...




Close up of the pattern to try and show you the cool colour of the yarn. Doesnt do it justice...Its a greeny/blue colour.

Tomorrow (or in a few days depending on my mood) I will post some piccies Adam took on his little boat trip..As well as some piccies I took while down at the Devil In Laws (felted clothes but felted differently then what I do).

Take care all.

Katt

Mmmm for some reason you have to scroll down and then back up to get all my post here. I dont know why its doing that...Maybe its cos of the piccies? Lets hope it works fine for everyone else and is just my computer.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:22 pm, Blogger Cathy said…

    Join the club. I have startitis too.

    Almost finished one of the socks with the new Opal.

    Cathy

     
  • At 7:36 pm, Blogger Leeanne said…

    I love the jumper. Wish I could knit like you.

    Startitis must happen in Spring time cause I have a case of it too.

     
  • At 8:29 pm, Blogger Bugsy said…

    Cool I love the jumper. Looks like Shell does too LOL.

    Yeah I had to scroll down and back up before I could see the text - weird! But then - you never do anything normally :-P hehe

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |