Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Thursday, 15 September 2005

I've been MEME'd

Nat has tagged me so here I go...

TEN YEARS AGO: I was almost a year out of high school..And looking for a job. Living at home. Not much really. Spending most my time looking for a job and helping mum around the house.

FIVE YEARS AGO: 2000: Adam and I had been together for almost 2 years. We had a baby that was only a few months off being a year old. We had moved into the place we are in now only 5mths ago.

ONE YEAR AGO: I started my blog last year. Harley started Kindy last year. Rachelle was 2 and I was closer to 30 then 20.

FIVE SNACKS: 1. Mini M&Ms, 2. Bakers Dozen Sweet Chili Chicken Wrap, 3. Chicken and Corn Soup, 4. Fruit, 5. Continental Savoury Tomato and Onion.

FIVE SONGS I KNOW ALL THE WORDS TO: Not sure I know all the words to any song, or I cant think of them at the momen! lol
1. Probably most the words to Guns'n'Roses Use Your Illusions 1 and 2
2. Many songs by INXS
3. Trees by Marty Casey
4. Cant thing of anymore but I am sure there is some...
5. See answer 4

FIVE THINGS I WOULD DO WITH $100 MILLION:
1. Buy a house
2. Get a nice car
3. Help out my family with anything they needed for their farm
4. Invest a HEAP
5. Start up a kids clothing label to sell like I would love to do.

FIVE PLACES TO RUN AWAY TO:
1. my parents,
2. Adams grandmothers,
3. New Zealand,
4. Canada,
5. Hawaii

FIVE THINGS I WOULD NEVER WEAR:
1. Hot pants
2. Boob tubes
3. Anything orange
4. Anything middrift
5. horizontal stripes

FIVE FAVORITE TV SHOWS:
1. CSI
2. CSI MIAMI
3. Pimp My Ride (MTV)
4. Vegas
5. Celebrity Poker (Fox8)

FIVE BIGGEST JOYS:
1. Hearing my girls giggle
2. My family
3. Finishing a knitting project
4. Seeing my girls learning something new
5. Seeing my friends and family happy and healthy

FAVORITE TOYS:
1. Digi Camera
2. The little tv thing we got to go on Adams PS2 so the girls can watch dvds on long trips (its a Godsend I tell ya)
3. My printer (we didnt have one 6mths ago)
4. My girls, they amuse me something rotten at times
5. My knitting. when I love doing it I really love it

FIVE PEOPLE TO PASS THIS ONTO:

Bugsy
Leeanne
Sally
Cindy
Sharon

Sorry if some of you have been Meme'd before I can't remember who's blog I read that HAS been meme'd with this one and who hasn't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |