Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Monday, 19 September 2005

I have been Meme'd again!!

The Darling Sharon has tagged me. So here I go.

THE RULES:
1. Go into your archive.
2. Find your 23rd post (or closest to).
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five people to do the same.

'"Currently I am suppose to be working on a baby blanket for the shop. I plan on making two."

That was boring wasnt it now boys and girls! lol. It was about feather wool blankets I made...That the shits at the shop ended up giving back to me anyway after I was up until an ungodly hour getting them both finished! I just might have to give one to my DPF when I find out what she has! lol

Now the five people I have chosen to tag with this meme are:
Bugsy
Natty
Cathy
Suzi
Dandy
I just noticed all the people I have tagged have the same sound at the end of their name the "eee" sound! lol Is that scary/strange or what.
If they want to that is.

4 Comments:

  • At 4:06 pm, Anonymous 2paw said…

    Katt, can you tell I have no life???? No worries about the 10 years thing. I was a bit chuffed that I could make a clicky link to it. I still love making them!!!!
    Cindy,
    Harki-Parki-Parker-Posey and
    Peri Naughty the Golden Labradors

     
  • At 4:20 pm, Blogger Cathy said…

    The meme was an easy one so it didn't take long to set up.

    The hardest part was finding 5 people to tag who hadn't already been tagged.

    Cathy

     
  • At 4:54 pm, Anonymous Michelle said…

    Hi Katt,

    Just dropping by. Are you gonna post a photo of the baby blanket? ^_^

     
  • At 7:15 pm, Blogger Leeanne said…

    I just love reading everyones replys to being tagged but for this one I dont know 5 ppl to pass the tag onto and my blog doesnt go that far back.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |