Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Saturday, 24 September 2005

Happy Birthday!!

Happy Birthday to Sharon for today! Hope she has a great day!

On a side note..Am I naughty for having 5 projects on the go? I now have 3 jumpers and 2 beanies..Sigh..I really should get some finished. But I am not really in a knitting mood..

Doesnt help that Adam got me the latest expansion pack for SIMS2 and I have been having fun with that (still have to turn a Sim into a Vampire though).

I have to get my butt into gear and get these 5 things finished. I know when the hot weather comes in I am not going to be in the mood to knit big things. Hell I will be lucky if I want to be knitting socks!

Okies. Take care all. Catch ya all later

Katt

2 Comments:

  • At 2:48 pm, Blogger Cathy said…

    Don't worry about having ONLY 5 things on the go as I have about 10+ on the go at a time.

    Hmmm!!!!!!! I must get to and finish some of them.

    The 2nd sock for the xmas pressie is almost finished. Just the toe to go now.

    Cathy

     
  • At 5:22 pm, Blogger Sharon said…

    Katt, thanks so much for your lovely birthday wishes xx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |