Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Friday, 16 September 2005

Glad I Didn't...

l



Give Sam the jumper for his birthday. I took it back over today to show Anna (cos at the party Jordan wasnt feeling the best so she wasnt paying attention).

I get the distinct feeling she didnt like it! It doesnt surprise me. I didnt think she would..She is the only person that has seen it that DOESNT like it though. Its a bit of a blow when you get a reaction like that. She didnt SAY she didnt like it..She said something like "I think I will give it a miss this time thanks".

So now I am debating what to do with it. I am tossing up between selling it in the shop that Cathy and I sell at. OR putting it up for sale online through my blog for someone in Australia to pick up at a bargain price (cant sell overseas at the moment dont have paypal or the like).

Katt

4 Comments:

  • At 4:48 pm, Anonymous 2paw said…

    It's such a lovely jumper, but it would not be a happy jumper, given to someone who didn't appreciate it!! It needs to go to a loving home!!
    Cindy
    ( Not me though, I think Peri might chew it!!!)

     
  • At 4:52 pm, Blogger Leeanne said…

    Katt, Dont worry there is always a thron on a rose. I think it is lovely and any little boys would like it.

     
  • At 8:51 pm, Blogger Bugsy said…

    I think it's lovely. But 2paw is right - it wouldn't be a happy jumper if it is in a home where it is not loved. I guess you could try the shop and if it doesn't sell try privately selling.

     
  • At 1:19 pm, Blogger Sharon said…

    You're kidding me, I have seen that jumper and how anyone could not possibly like it or want it???? I suppose at least she was honest and didn't take it, better that than sitting in a cupboard never to be worn, it is way too lovely for that.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |