Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Monday, 5 September 2005

Did all the boys have a happy fathers day?

Well did they? I hope so. Adam got spoilt and then today he went on a boat tour (thanks to his work nothing to do with Fathers Day but hey I am claiming it! lol)

Its school holidays at the moment here in Tassie. I have a few things planned to keep Harley from being totally annoying but I doubt it will be enough.

Knitting is still happening..But have been noticing some days I have been getting headaches too if I knit too much..So its slowed a little. I am starting to wonder if I might need glasses for knitting..Hope not. I already wear glasses so will need bifocals for knitting if I do.

Anyway have a headache now so going to lay down for a bit. Glad I got dinner over and done with early.

Take care all

Katt

2 Comments:

  • At 9:47 am, Anonymous 2paw said…

    http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2005/09/01/1125302674693.html?from=top5
    Here is the jolly long link to the Joss Whedon article in the SMH. It is very amusing!!!!!!
    I love the new green jumper!!!!
    Love
    Cindy,
    Harki-Parki-Parker-Posey and
    Peri Naughty the Golden Labradors

     
  • At 8:39 pm, Blogger Bugsy said…

    Yay it is letting me comment! I tried this morning but it wouldn't let me. Glad Adam had a nice Father's day. We didn't do anything. My dad of course is no longer with us, and Hubby doesn't know where his dad is (we got a christmas card last year telling us he had moved, but no address - oh joy). Hope Harley is having fun on her holidays and you have no more headaches.

    p.s. Needing glasses for knitting darls - my we are getting old ;-) hehe

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |