Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Thursday, 8 September 2005

Classy My Arsey!!!

Some of you might have noticed (if it has turned up! lol) that I now have over to the top right Katt Facts..Now I am hoping to put new ones each week so you get to know a little about your Blog Writer here! Dont expect normal sane helpful things either! lol

We headed down to the EVIL ones yesterday and stayed the night. I had a knitting book with me cos I was started a teddy on the front. And the EVIL MIL asked to look at the book. So I passed it to her and she flipped through the pages and ended up on the pattern on the inside back cover (which I DETEST cos well..its just plain revolting). The book is Patons Desinger Hand Knits for Tots. (Book 1217). Now there are some gorgeous patterns in here I so want to make (and will probably when I have time). I know some of you dont like that novelty yarn but in moderation its ok.
So this is the pattern inside the back cover that the wicked B!tc# said was CLASSY!?!?!? OMG!!! And how many of us was right about it being a TACKY thing? lol


And now with that nightmare still in your mind. I will leave you to have a fun weekend! At some point really soon I will have to post a piccie of the finished jumper for Sam. It is projects THREE of TEN! Yay getting there slowly...

Katt

5 Comments:

  • At 7:35 pm, Blogger Cathy said…

    I thought she wanted CLASSY not TACKY with a capital "T".

    Sounds just like my MIL.

    There's a post on S'n'B that needs attending to. Please!!!!

    Cathy

     
  • At 8:15 pm, Blogger Bugsy said…

    Whose chimney are you going to clean with that snazzy (ahum) outfit? I would never put my child in something like that, let alone buy it. As Cathy said , I thought she wanted CLASSY?

     
  • At 12:07 am, Blogger Dandy said…

    I agree, Tacky!! ( notice the capital T) lol.. I think eyelash is good for trim and the occasional scarf, NOT for a hat jacket or mitts??

    crazy

     
  • At 7:44 am, Blogger Sharon said…

    That is just plain horrible and how anyone would want their child seen in that is beyond me, did she say she wanted classy????

    Love the Katt facts, in a previous life I used to waitress and I worked with a woman who 'ran' all night in heels, she was about 15 years older than me so I wonder how her back is doing these days!!!

     
  • At 1:18 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    that's just ridiculous! Just thank you lucky stars that you have (a) a sense of humour and (b) taste! The trouble with MILS is that they did give birth to our DHs so for that I suppose we must be begrudgingly grateful with gritted teeth!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |