Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Friday, 26 August 2005

Sprung Spring and Socks

Spring has sprung! My younger sister took this piccie today in my backyard. Lovely isnt it? Seem it was fooled into thinking it was spring already.

You all remember the yarn that I posted about HERE (sorry stupid blogger wont let me post another pic of it, its the second piccie) that I dyed with Kool Aid and then gave to Cathy? Right? Well at the S'n'B Meeting Tuesday she gave me THESE below for Rachelle! Arent they GORGEOUS?!?!!?! I think she did a wonderful job, they turned out great! I love them. Rachelle loved them..Harley wanted to know where hers was! LOL. Rachelle cant have anything without Harley HAVING to have it (you would think Harley was the youngest with the way she acts).
Sams little jumper is coming along well. Not that I have finished the sleeve today that I have to. So I best get that finished that tonight. Will have to show you it all when I get a sleeve done. I dont know how well the yarn will photograph. Its true colours might not come up too well.

Okies. Catch you all later!

Katt

3 Comments:

  • At 4:55 pm, Blogger Bugsy said…

    Cool socks! No wonder Harls was jealous. Spring is nearly upon us - not long now.

     
  • At 3:18 pm, Blogger Sharon said…

    My kids are the same they feel so left out if they miss out on something or if one gets something and the others don't.

     
  • At 11:27 pm, Blogger Cathy said…

    We'll have to see what we can do for Harley at a later date but I don't think there's enough yarn to do them just the one colour so they may have to have either pink or black added as they are the only other colours that I have that thin.

    Cathy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |