Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Sunday, 28 August 2005

One Small Step For Man...

One GIANT Leap for Shelly Kind! When my family was over Friday Rachelle declaired she was "a big girl now and I dont need my Lala" (Lala is what she calls her dummy). I was yeah sure..Just cos you cant find it doesnt mean if its found you will still want to give it up (but didnt tell her this).

Today HELPFUL Harley found Rachelle's Lala. Said to her "Here is your LALA Rachelle do you WANT it!?!" Rachelle looked at her and said "No I am a big girl now throw it out" I almost fell off my seat! I thought getting rid of that thing was going to be HARD!!! Now we have to get the toilet training down and she will be a big girl!

Busgy asked what a Mug Hugger was in my last post. Above are mug huggers. Cute little clothes for your coffee mugs ;) A top or a dress. Cute arent they?

One of our fish was found dead Friday too. I said "Oh no a fish is dead" Rachelle grabs her step and looked in the tank at the dead fish and exclaims "Oh no a DEAD fish MY fish is DEAD!!". My helpful younger sister goes "Sure its not Harleys fish Rachelle?" for Rachelle to exclaim "OH no a DEAD fish..HARLEYS fish is DEAD!!!" So Harley gets home from school and I tell her that one of the fish is dead..Harley asked "was it mine?" Rachelle yells YEEEEEEEEEES Harley it was yours! Friendly lot I got. So now we are down to 6 fish.

The jumper is going well. I should get the second sleeve finished today then got to do the front/back (they are both alike). So when I get a bit more done I will post you all a piccie ok?

Have a great week!

Katt

4 Comments:

  • At 2:42 pm, Blogger Bugsy said…

    Tell um.. Harley that I am sorry that HER fish died and please tell Shell that I am so excited because I heard that she is a big girl now, and not in any need of her Lala. That is so cute.

    Ohhh the mug huggers are cute. Did you make up the pattern for it?

    p.s. how are you going with your jumper pattern? I am eager to see it. Perhaps in a year when I have less to do, I can try the pattern out for you?

    p.s.s. Have you heard from knitaholic shell? I am a little worried about her. Have emailed her too.

    p.s.s.s. (do they ever stop?) did you get that email I sent to your hotmail? does it work okay?

    p.s.s.s.s. There is nothing more - Seeya

     
  • At 2:57 pm, Blogger Sharon said…

    Way to go Rachelle, you are a big girl now :)

     
  • At 8:56 pm, Blogger Cathy said…

    Good girl Rachelle.

    I wish miss 3 would get rid of her rug. She chews on a flanelette nappy to go to sleep or when she's upset.

    Cathy

     
  • At 1:01 pm, Anonymous 2paw said…

    Well done Shell, I still had my Sooty when I was 10. He was just a head and a raggedy midriff when he 'disappeared'. I don't think I have ever recovered. Giving it up yourself is so much better.
    Sorry about the fish, they don't last long sometimes, do they??? Will you get another??
    Love
    Cindy,
    Harki-Parki-Parker-Posey and
    Peri Naughty the Golden Labradors

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |