Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Thursday, 18 August 2005

I have been Tagged

Sally was lovely enough to tag me! LOL..So here is mine.

id•i•o•syn•cra•sy - a structural or behavioral characteristic peculiar to an individual or group. Write down 5 of your own idiosyncrasies, then if you wish, tag 5 people.

1. I hate having sticky fingers. If I get something on them that make them sticky I HAVE to go wash them straight away.

2. Ok this is my MAJOR one. I have to be even. If I scratch the right side of my body...I then have to scratch at the EXACT same spot on the left. I am big on even things.

3. If I get online (even if its suppose to be for 5 minutes) I HAVE to read every blog that I love to visit. I might not even POST on mine (most the time I dont) but I have to see how my net friends are going.
4. I have to sleep on the side of the bed away from the door. Its the whole man has to guard the cave thing. Adam has to sleep closer to the door then me.

5. I LOVE exlcamation marks! I have to use them as much as possible..that and the full stop! use that lots too!! lol

Ok...I will tag Sharon, Cathy, Suzi, Bugsy and Shell. Cant wait to see what you girls do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |