Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Sunday, 14 August 2005

I do still live

I have reached a not interested really in the net stage. It goes well with my not really interested in knitting stage! I had HUGE plans on sitting down this weekend and doing a whole weekend of a BIG knitfeast of Luka for Shell (I am working on it hun! lol). BUUUUUUUUUUT our rather PRICK of a landlord knocked on the door at 10:30am yesterday (Saturday) and informed us that they were bringing someone around MONDAY between 9:30 and 10:30am to evaluate the property! PRICK PRICK PRICK there goes the weekend of knitting! So I have been doing that HUGE pile of washing I have been tring to ignore...And been doing housework I would rather ignore too! lol. So much for the knitting.

I have been knitting. I do have a piccie to show you all BUT not today. I only got online cos Adam checked my blog yesterday at work and said you were looking for me! lol. And I thought I best pay some bills. I cant believe I have 96 emails in my bigpond account ALONE! I hate to think how many are waiting for me in my hotmail! lol

Okies everyone! I hope to be back in a few days with some piccies for you all!..

Take care!

Katt

6 Comments:

  • At 8:59 pm, Blogger Bugsy said…

    Thanks Adam - we all thought you had her hidden away in a hotel room somewhere having your wicked way!

     
  • At 7:50 am, Blogger Sharon said…

    Don't you just hate it when you have plans (especially knitting ones) and some bugger comes along and wrecks everything :(

     
  • At 4:54 pm, Blogger Cathy said…

    I do hate it when someone (eg. Suzi) rings up and interupts your knitting when she has an order.

    Welcome back from the hidden fog of despair (housework) Katt.

    Cathy

     
  • At 7:46 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah thanks Adam, and here I was thinking it was just me smelling or being a bad influence on her mwahahaha.
    Welcome back chook, seeeee we all miss you

     
  • At 7:46 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oppps that last one was from moi.... shaz aka knitwytch

     
  • At 6:20 am, Blogger shell said…

    thanks adam, we all owe you one. There must be something in the air at the moment because I haven't been knitting much either.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |