Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Thursday, 25 August 2005

Back on Track

I forgot to mention in the last post that the little multi blue beanie and Little Miss Mummy bear are Small Knitting Project 3 and 4 of my 10 Small Projects. Only 6 to go on the small ones.

Also finished Monday is DPF baby cardigan!!! I just have to put the zipper in and press it a little and it will be ready for piccies to be taken to show you all. So that is project TWO of 10 large projects done! YAY!

Tuesday was the 1st Birthday of my local S'n'B. It went well. I even got DPF to turn up for an hour..She wished she could have stayed longer and be able to come to others but she can only grab moments when someone can look after her kids for her. It was good. I enjoyed it.

I realised Monday that there was only 20 days until the little boy next door had his 2nd birthday. So I sat and worked out a few things
  1. The cardigan I made him last year for this winter doesnt fit him anymore.
  2. Money is a tad short at the moment to go buy him a pressie.
  3. I have 8 more large knitting projects I HAVE to make before I can buy more yarn (can you see where this is going?).

So Monday I went through my patterns...Went through my yarn..And popped back out with a plan. I am knitting him a jumper. I am a little worried about the pattern and yarn. His mother normally picks colours and patterns for me to make her sons. But I have my fingers crossed. I am using a darker colour that has me worried. He is a strawberry blonde with blue eyes and fair skin. Mmmm. I will see how it ends up. So currently everything else has been put on hold to get this jumper made with several days to spare just incase I finish it and dont think it suits (then I should have enough time to churn something else out). Last night finished the back of it. Today I have started one sleeve..Hoping to get that finsihed tomorrow at the latest to get the front started, then the second sleeve. Its a great little pattern. I have made it for Rachelle and DPF son for last year (Rachelles still fits her this year). I like what I have done so far. The colour is great. But am still worried it will suit Sam.

Okies that will do me now. Adam is almost home with Harley. Have a great upcoming weekend all!

Katt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |