Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Friday, 26 August 2005

12 Mths Of Hard Work!!

I thought just to be crazy and go back through 12mths of posting (and memory) and see what I have done in knitting. Now this is what I saw in piccies (and quick scans) and my memory (there were things I have knitted and not posted on!!)!

12 Jumper
20 Beanies/Hats
4 Scarves
4 Toys
6 Socks
5 Felted Bags
10 Dolls Clothes
1 Hotwater Bottle Cover
2 Mug Huggers
3 Mittens
2 Baby Blankets

Now this doesnt count things that have been started and frogged (like jumpers where the back was done and didnt look right..Had that happen at least twice) or things like odd socks that are waiting for partners.

I have been damn busy!! No wonder I have had knitters block (or at least being a little less enthused)..I think I need to lay down for a rest after reading that list ;)

Wanna see something cute? Go look at THIS!


Katt

3 Comments:

  • At 4:52 pm, Blogger Bugsy said…

    OMG Katt, that is an awesome list. But just remember, that doesn't let you out of the deal you made regarding your yarn diet. LOL. Still it is an incredible list - I am so jealous.

    By the way, what is a mug hugger?

     
  • At 3:16 pm, Blogger Sharon said…

    You have been soooooo busy.

     
  • At 10:34 pm, Blogger Lynne said…

    That is a LOT of knitting!
    I feel so ashamed. I've managed to make ooh, two tops, several socks, some beanies and scarves... but you! BTW, I love the feathers lambs - they are so cute!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |