Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Friday, 1 July 2005

You Guessed WHAT!?!?!?

Ok over half of you took a stab and made the guess that I could be pregnant. I have to say HELL NO...lol...I love my two daughters dearly but noooooooooooooo I am not pregnant and never want to be again (I had more bad then good experiences with my previous two pregnancies).

You can guess again..lol..Or I just might tell you all...later ;)

In reading Bugsy's blog it struck me that like her I missed my Blogiversary! 27th of June 2004 was my first blog post. Hard to believe I started just over a year ago now!

I finished the second sock last night. Will get a piccie of them both tonight and show you all tomorrow. My next project started is a Baggins Bag for a Qld friend who ordered it. I cant wait to get that done. Will be my first Baggins that I have made money on! lol

Shell..I have to chat with you (via email if you want) on whether you still want me to make your daughter the Luka jumper. I fully understand if you have changed your mind. Things are a bit hectic at your end.

Okies folks. Will catch you later...and please if you guess again..NO MORE pregnant guesses!!!! lol

Katt

2 Comments:

  • At 6:00 pm, Blogger shell said…

    definetely still want it. will email those measurements to you asap. I forgot all about it. Sorry I'm dreadful. Thanks for reminding me :) You know that scrummy yarn you sent me... I just discovered they sell it at our local cheap shop too (not in those colours though) same shop where I got that rainbow sparklie stuff.

     
  • At 7:39 pm, Blogger Sharon said…

    What are you up to? I can't guess I suck at these kind of things, I will be reading with anticipation.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |