Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Wednesday, 13 July 2005

Wanna be a Test Knitter?

Danielle put a post up on 13th of July (if she is American 14th over here in Aussieland) that she is taking in no new people for the testing. I have my fingers crossed that I just made it in in time!!

I just found this site "No No Kitty Yarns" and applied straight away! I think it would be so much fun to do and a great experience on testing new and different yarns! She has some lovely yarn for sale on that site too! I hope I get accepted! lol

Katt

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |