Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Sunday, 31 July 2005

some piccies for you all

Ok here are some promised piccies. None of knitting. I have a BAD case of startitis that I am trying to get rid of (its like a bad cough, just wont go away). I have a few things on the go. Wont babble on about any at the moment until I have something worth showing off! LOL. I could show you the cardi I am designing. I have both fronts and the back done. But I am saving it until its finished.

This is the book that Bugsy sent me! I love it. I got it from the local library..And when I found out she had gotten it I almost had kittens! She is such a doll to grab me one too! lol


This is the yummy yarn that Shell sent me! I love it! I have to work out what to do with it though. I would love to start something with it now but trying to kill that Startitis bug I have! lol

Okies girlies (and boys if I have any reading). I will be offski! Waiting for 7pm when the MotoGP starts on Fox! I know sad soul I am! lol

Katt

2 Comments:

  • At 6:41 am, Blogger shell said…

    Not at all darlin' it's great knitting viewing, especially if you are doing something that requres a bit more concentration than say, something in plain hehe. (my usual projects). Almost have a sock... up to the toe! I'll start cheering properly when I'm actually finished and have it on my foot :D Glad you liked the yarn. I wasnt sure if you would since it's novelty stuff and not what u usually knit with.

     
  • At 9:11 am, Blogger Cathy said…

    Hi Katt from the NT.

    It is soooooooooo hot here.

    Little missy and DH even went for a swim in the pool yesterday and it wasn't even heated.

    Happy knitting.

    Cathy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |