Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Tuesday, 12 July 2005

Party Time


Rachelle the party girl! She so loved the attention! And cant wait for tomorrow to get her birthday pressies from mummy, daddy and Harley.


Party girls (dont blame me that its fuzzy Adam took it) Left to Right. Harley, Chloe, Little Miss 3 and Rachelle


The only boy at the party Isaac with his daddy (Joe). Isaac is Chloes little brother..The youngest at the party.

I have to say a HUGE thank you to Sharon for telling me today how to do the multi pics on one post thing the easy way! lol.

I was very tempted to put a piccie of Auntie Suzi in her pirate hat (she was a fellow Pirate with little Isaac on Sunday). But I think I best not unless she lets me ;)

As for knitting. Today was Launceston S'n'B day! I had a great time knitting. Met Cindy for the first time (always great to see new faces). Before heading into the meeting I stopped at Angus and Robertsons and picked up a Debbie Bliss pattern book for $11.25! I am so stoked!! It is Step-By-Step Knitting Workbook originally priced $44.95!!! And then Cathy was lovely enough when looking in Birchels to ring me up and tell me they had another Debbie Bliss in there for $14.95 (cant remember what that one is called maybe she can tell us?)! So she snaffled me up one of those too! Now I just have to get one from Petrarchs for another Debbie Bliss book that Sharon told us S'n'B members about (which I cant remember the name of off the top of my head either) and I will have gained 3 Debbie Bliss books in a short time (making me a happy girl). Bugsy has grabbed a pattern book for me that I just got out of the local town library that I LOVED most the patterns in fulfulling my need to buy something knitted related for now! lol

Ok and with this piccie and link filled blog post! I will be off! Take care all and catch you all later!

Katt

2 Comments:

  • At 8:54 am, Blogger Sharon said…

    The pics are great, it is so much easier to post pics now.

     
  • At 8:50 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What are the titles of the Debbie Bliss books you picked up, you lucky thing?
    Cheers
    nat

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |