Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Wednesday, 20 July 2005

Knitting...Whats that?

I was so thrilled when I rocked up to the local shop that Cathy and I sell things at and found that I had SOLD a jumper. This is the first jumper I sold to someone I DIDNT know!! I sold THIS Jumper. Doesnt surprise me. I liked this one more then the girls one..And so did most people! lol

To answer Cathy's question about what I might need some test knitters for its for the ribbed cardigan I am making for Demz's baby. I am writing out the pattern as I got along in several sizes (well 4). I am hoping when I get it done to maybe hand it over to Knitty to use. I will put more on the test knitting once I get the pattern finished and sorted out. I just want to know that all the sizes are good and that they work for other people then me. Cathy there will be a size 3-4 if you want to try it in that size for Little Miss 3.

Okies folks on that note. I will be off. On a final note can everyone think positive thoughts for Shell on Monday (and every day really). She needs us all to get together and keep her strong and positive. Shell..LOVE ya hun!!

Katt

3 Comments:

  • At 10:20 pm, Blogger Cathy said…

    I'll be in on the test knitting. Little miss is always in need of more jumpers. If not her then the GD needs jumpers as well and she's only a fraction smaller.

    Cathy

     
  • At 8:32 pm, Blogger Sharon said…

    I am not suprised that jumper sold it was lovely.

     
  • At 4:24 pm, Blogger Suzi said…

    JOHN CENA!!!!

    Do I have your attention? New meeting time and place tomorrow! Check everywhere!

    The only thing I haven't done is e-mail people, maybe I can do that later? Oh this is all too stressful.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |