Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Wednesday, 6 July 2005

Gone Knittin'

Been going well with Knitting. I seem to have found my groove again!

I have finished one order and also in doing so finished one of the small projects that I have to make. One down 9 to go!! Not bad, not bad.

I am onto the last sleeve of Harley's jumper too (the Hans one) I plan on doing something totally different for the collar also. Looking at it the jumper seems like the other two I did. My new collar plan screams Harley! She will love it I know.

I have also decided on my yarn diet if I plan on doing a baby jumper/cardigan I have to do TWO to equal one child project top thing (if you know what I mean) or do a whole set (headwear, booties/socks, top, pants not all 4 but at least two or three!).

Will post a piccie of Caite's bag once its dried a bit more. It's like the last Baggins I made (same colour) just with a bigger gap in the handle and a little bigger itself.

Okies folks! Catch ya later!

Katt

1 Comments:

  • At 8:13 pm, Blogger Cathy said…

    Can't wait to see the pickies of the finished articles.

    What's a yarn diet? Is that where I die because I can't buy any more yarn?

    Cathy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |