Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Sunday, 10 July 2005

Caites Bag (1 of 10 small)

Project 1 of 10 small projects.

Same as last baggins I made for a bag swap on a group I am in except with a wider hole (per request).

I dont have much of that yarn left either! 150g if I am lucky (our of 500!!).

I have found this yarn again! Amazing as it is (since it was a back room Bendigo job) but I found it at a LYS under sales of Heirloom (proving more that Bendigo do Heirloom). So if you are interested..Look around for it. Mulberry is its colour.

Katt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |