Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Saturday, 18 June 2005

Watching Mail Boxes

Can the following chicklets keep an eye on their mail boxes for the next few weeks.

Shell: I mailed your 200th post parcel to you sweetie. Half is your price and half is a gift to ya to help cheer you up a little. Posted Friday.

Bugsy: Your runners up prize is in the mail too. Posted Friday.

Leah: I posted your parcel for winning the last Guessing Game competition too on Friday. It wil take a few weeks to get to you though so keep looking out for it.

As for knitting. I have done some. But not much really. I started working on a little baby cardigan for a pregnant friend whos bub is due January (yep eager I am). Am thinking what else I can make for bubs too. Making things in winter sizes for it (unless she has another huge one list her second).

Apart from that havent been up to anything else of interest. Catch ya all round.

Katt

3 Comments:

  • At 4:45 pm, Blogger Bugsy said…

    Oooohhhh Thanks chicky. I can't wait to get home and see if the postie has left me a pressie! Woo hoo.

     
  • At 5:33 pm, Blogger Cathy said…

    Thanks for the offer on the orders Katt but I only have the scarf to go now and that's 5 1/2 ft at this stage.

    Cathy

     
  • At 6:46 pm, Blogger Bugsy said…

    It's Here , It's here! Thank you so much Katt, it is just lovely. The yarn is great (what a fab color and soooo soft). I especially love the drawings. Your girls did two beautiful drawings for me - Please thank them and let them know they are being proudly displayed on my fridge.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |