Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Saturday, 11 June 2005

This and that and all sorts else

First off the mark I would LOVE to congratulate the lovely Bugsy! She is pregnant and I have to say I can't thing of a more deserving person! I hope the next 8-9mths are wonderful for you hun! Cant wait to read about it as you go along.

After doing all that knitting with the two jumpers I crashed yesterday and didnt pick up the needles at all. It was bliss I tell you. But now I have to work double to get a few beanies done for the shop that Cathy and I sell in. I have to say I am lucky that Cathy got the mammoth 9foot scarf to knit! YIKES. I am also thinking about making a few mittens too. Will have to see how my times goes.

As for everyone asking if I slept when doing the jumpers. Well..I was up to 2am most night finishing the sections up. And no I am not a fast knitter, I wish I was.

Okies folks..Have a great weekend. Catch ya later. I cant believe it was totally dark here in Launceston by 5:10pm!!! Though its been a dark day full stop.

Katt

3 Comments:

  • At 6:42 pm, Blogger Cathy said…

    The 9ft scarf is already at about 1 1/2ft. This one is a lot easier to knit as the colour is cream (a LOT lighter than black hey).

    It's good news about Bugsy isn't it. Everything is crossed for a good, easy pregnancy.

    Cathy

     
  • At 9:53 pm, Anonymous leah said…

    I'm not a fast knitter either. That in conjunction with having to do all my knitting while Itty is sleeping certainly makes all of my projects take significantly longer than I'd like. Oh well!

    I love your jumpers though... I've actually got that one tagged to make some day for Itty. It's so hard though because both the Rowan Babies and Pipsqueaks books have SO many cute patters!

    YEAH for Bugsy! I'm going to go visit and congratulate her right now.

     
  • At 9:16 pm, Blogger Bugsy said…

    awww thanks guys. I am hardly believing it myself! I am taking it one day at a time (well trying to). Are you sure you don't have some knitting machine tucked away there Katt? Those jumpers would have taken me a month or more each to do - and you did them in like hours! I am totally in Awe!

    p.s. I need some help with my knitting again - I put this one one my blog rather than spamming everyone LOL. If you have a moment, can you go see if you can help me? Thanks maties.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |