Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Monday, 27 June 2005

Socks?

Ok so I never posted a piccie over the weekend. Live with it.

I started my first pair of toe up socks. They are only for babies (which is good with a friend pregnant). I plan on putting these ones in the shop though (being as they are blue and who knows what she is having). Will take a piccie when I have one finished. Its a great little pattern. It doesnt have the wastage yarn, its done with 2 circular needles..you use one for the wastage yarn to begin with then you go on your merry way using both dividing the stitches between two.

Went into Pumpkin Patch today to eye off this hooded cardi that has inspired me for the near future...Did they have it at my local PP? Hell no!! Typical! And I wanted to fondly it, poke it, turn it inside out, check how they had the ribbing (I am thinking 3k x 2p). Mind you I saw a heap of other lovely stuff I wish I had money to get ;)

Okies folks. Will catch you later! Promise piccies!! Promise! Just havent had much to show off! lol

Katt

2 Comments:

  • At 8:36 pm, Blogger Cathy said…

    Saw the new entries on S'n'B site but am still unable to log in.

    Don't know what's going on.

    Cathy

     
  • At 9:08 pm, Blogger shell said…

    Thank you soooo much for the parcel I received today. My neighbour was holding it hostage for over a week. You didn't need to send THAT much!!!! Thank you sweetie though :) I'm knitting it up into an afghan throw thing. It's sooo nice to knit with :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |