Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Sunday, 5 June 2005

The secret project finished

Here it is in all its glory on Harley (Who I have to say is 5 1/2y.o. and wears size 8 girls tops).

Info about it.

Pattern: Rowan Hans (from book Rowan Babies)
Size: 4-5yo
Date Started: 30th May 2005
Date Finished: 4th June 2005 (could have finished it the day before but was feeling lazy).
Yarn used: Some of my cheap wool I got from THIS site as well as some Bendigo I got in a S'n'B yarn swap. All of it is 100% pure wool. Plan on selling it.

If you click on the picture it will take you to my Flickr Album where you can see the same jumper on Rachelle.

Thanks everyone for their kind words about loss of my penpal. I found out that she died of complications related to her cancer. She was in a bit of pain in the end. Its still sinking in. I see her mobile number on my mobile...Or her email address in my email accounts and I still feel shocked.

Katt

4 Comments:

  • At 4:53 pm, Blogger Sharon said…

    That looks so good.

     
  • At 9:52 pm, Blogger Cathy said…

    I still think it's worth putting the price on the jumper that we discussed.

    It looks really nice on both girls.

    Cathy

     
  • At 10:26 am, Blogger 2paw said…

    The jumper looks great - just in time for the cold weather too. It looks very 'Tasmanian'!!! All natural and cuddly!!!

     
  • At 9:52 pm, Blogger shell said…

    Looks fab on both girls. Am making slow progress on Christie's cardi will post piccies in the morn. Am worn out tonight. hugz shell

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |