Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Monday, 13 June 2005

Knit Wit

Yes knitting. You know with how much I have done in the past few months you would think I would be sick of it. But I am not. I will get that way soon though. Will hit the wall and not want to knit anything else.

In the past two days I have finished a mans ribby beanie (lovely blue acrylic) and a child cable and ribbed beanie (in the gorgeous Denim Mix Bendigo Wool). I LOVE the childs beanie! Will be sad to see if off to the shops but hey. My girls have enough beanies (mind you MOST were bought/given after bought ones to them! SHOCK HORROR)...I would show you a piccie of it..But one of my models is sleeping and the other one is in the bath. The model it would look best on (the little blue eyed devil that the colour suits) is the one sleeping). Will get a piccie later for you all. I have started a Beige/Natural acrylic mans cable and ribbed beanie to sell to. I want to get a few more childrens ones done (in sweetpea - choles cardi colour and in aqua - the star on Isaacs jumper that was done in the denim mix).

Its another dark day today. The joys of winter. Our lounge, in the midst of winter, has the have the light on all day because it doesnt get enough light in there. As a bonus though it doesnt get that hot in summer.

Tomorrow its back to school for Harley! YAY. To say I am looking forward to her going back would be an understatement.

Tomorrow is also the next meeting of the Launceston S'n'B! Cant wait! Its a yarn trade too! YAY

Today though, there is exactly 1mth until my littlest Brattie turns 3!! When did this happen? When did Rachelle become exactly a month off 3!? I now have no more babies (and dont want anymore I can promise you).

Catch ya all later!

Katt

3 Comments:

  • At 8:02 pm, Blogger Bugsy said…

    My goodness you have been busy! In the same time you have done that, I think I have done 6 rows of my scarf! LOL

    I hope you don't burn out and take a break from knitting - I think the world needs your knitted items (just send them over to the mainland!). Have a great evening.

     
  • At 8:54 pm, Blogger Cathy said…

    See ya tomorrow.

    Cathy

     
  • At 11:25 pm, Anonymous leah said…

    I'm so glad I'm not the only one that gets hobby burnout LOL... the good thing is, they're hobbies I can rotate.

    I can't wait for the pictures... you always make such lovely things :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |