Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Friday, 10 June 2005

Girls version of Jumper

OK here is stats

Started: 4th June 2005
Finished: 9th June 2005
Pattern: Rowan Hans (from book Rowan Babies)
Yarn used: Some of my cheap wool I got from THIS site (pure wool too).

I have to admit I am not as fond of this one as I am of the boys version. But hell. They are both for sale so I dont care if I dont like them as long as someone else out there does who wants to pay for it.

Like the boys it is done in size 4-5yrs.

Katt

4 Comments:

  • At 4:49 pm, Blogger Sharon said…

    Have you slept at all lately? Man thats quick knitting. I like it you have done a fine job again.

     
  • At 5:24 pm, Blogger Cathy said…

    Nice jumper. I prefer the girls jumper over the boys. Rachelle looks sooooooooooo cute.

    Cathy

     
  • At 5:54 pm, Blogger shell said…

    Hun you'd have to be the worlds fastest knitter. And yep they are testing em to make sure Dr O was right. Will have results tuesday.

     
  • At 9:43 pm, Blogger Cathy said…

    The socks will be for moi.

    Info on the jumper is in my post that was being put together while you were peeking.

    The colour of the beanie is really nice and it feels really warm. It is made from Cleckheaton Country 8 ply.

    Cathy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |