Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Wednesday, 1 June 2005

Competition is now Closed.

The price guessing game competition is now closed. There was no exact guess made by anyone (well not even to the nearest dollar) BUT I have to say with all the choices in the world. I have to give the competition to someone for getting under $2 close to the actual price!

The actual cost of all that divine wool (which totalled to 2.455kg and postage) was $61.65. Sooooo Leah I am giving it to you anyway for being soooooooo close at $60 guess. Bugsy. You would have guessed $60 as you posted except it was guessed anyway, So I plan on sending you a small gift as well as a runners up).

So Leah and Bugsy could you please email me with your snail mail address (mummykatt AT bigpond DOT com change the caps to actual symbols and leave no spaces). Also Shell..Since you were the 200th post on my blog I also need your snail mail address to send your pressie.

As for the knitting front. I have been doing a few things. But its a secret until its finshed. I will say that I started it on the 30th of May. And I have done a HEAP of it so far its knitting up so quickly.

I also have a cold *sob sob* hoping to get over that real soon though even though I only just got it.

Katt

2 Comments:

  • At 10:31 pm, Anonymous leah said…

    WOO HOO! Okay, I can't remember the last time I was this excited! I'm actually giggling with anticipation *hehehe*

     
  • At 6:36 pm, Blogger Cathy said…

    I did get my little badge. Suzi has seen it already.

    The girls should like the muffins. Little missy luuuuuuuvs them. She keeps asking for more.

    The terry look jumper is really looking nice.

    Cathy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |