Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Thursday, 30 June 2005

Brand of Socks

For all my darlings that want to know what the yarn is that I am making Brins socks with here is the label. Its a yarn I have never heard of before.

Sharon..You saw me knitting these socks at the last S'n'B...They werent that far along though. I am now down to the divide for the heel on the second one. Travelling along very well.


Ok folks. I have something to tell you all...well to make you all guess..

Are you all sitting down? Here it is...I am.....WHAT?

8 Comments:

  • At 5:31 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Pregnant?!?

    Donna
    Random knits

     
  • At 6:12 pm, Blogger Suzi said…

    Banana?

     
  • At 7:11 pm, Blogger Cathy said…

    Dyeing your hair again or going to work.

    Little miss is VERY excited that she will be going to Shells party. We will definately be there.

    Cathy

     
  • At 10:20 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    drunk, or in the alternative, pregnant (for all the very best of reasons!)
    cheers
    nat of knittingnatty.typepad.com

     
  • At 10:42 pm, Blogger shell said…

    having an itty?

     
  • At 9:21 am, Blogger shell said…

    forgot to say I've never heard of that brand either.

     
  • At 4:29 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    omgoddess Ur pregnant ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    and just so you all know I ordered that yarn off ebay from a lady in canada.... so you may need to look on the us ebay site. I had some blue too but gifted that to a good mate a few years back. Dont know if they make that brand anymore hey
    Shazzy
    AKA Knitwytch

     
  • At 9:49 pm, Blogger Lynne said…

    I'd say preggers but nearly everyone is saying that!
    So, going back to school!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |