Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Wednesday, 15 June 2005

Baby Blue Eyes in the C&R Beanie

Here is the Childs Cable and Rib Beanie that I am relunctant to send off to the shop tomorrow.
Shocker that I am I havent done anymore knitting (I have done this one and a mans ribby one).

Yes I know you cant see the beanie all that well...But you can see Baby Blue Eyes so thats better then the beanie ;) Also if you click on the piccie you will go to my Flickr Album with a slightly better pic of beanie. It was dark and a ick day so neither turned out the best.

We got new fishie today. We have had the tank for a bit (like 2 weeks) so today finished it all up with everything else needed). So we got 4 goldfish and let the girls name two each. So Here are the names. Harley named her 2 Princess and Love...and Rachelle named her 2 Boy and Girl. Very imaginative I know. Will post a piccie soon of Princess, Love, Boy and Girl.

Katt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |