Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Monday, 23 May 2005

Yummy Yarn


Mmmmm I am in yarn heaven! It came in the mail today being as I ordered it mid last week it was quick! I should have enough there to make 5 childrens jumpers/cardigan and a few beanies.

I want to make a competition for you!

Guess how much I paid in TOTAL for all this wool and postage.

They are all pure wool and all 8ply.

There is 755g of the pinky/purple
There is 890g of the lilac
There is 810g of the marl grey
And there was postage

Soooooo tell me..how much did I pay if you add that all up? Doesnt have to be exact, to the nearest dollar will count ;)
Also so there is no confusion if you have never guessed in a comp before or if I dont know you (or if there is no link to your blog if I click on your name) please email me so there can be easy contact at the end (email at mummykatt AT bigpond DOT com ..just change the caps to whats needed)

Competition ends 1/6/05 So get in now before the time is up!

Who ever gets it right I will have to work out a prize! So come on and enter!

Also..there is more piccies of other things below! lol

14 Comments:

  • At 4:05 pm, Blogger shell said…

    $90 ??

     
  • At 8:11 pm, Blogger Cathy said…

    I would say about $75.00.

    I like the sport cardi so far. It looks good without sleeves.

    No wonder you couldn't find the digi. I wouldn't think to look there either.

    Cathy

     
  • At 11:59 pm, Blogger Dandy said…

    I think you got it all off ebay for a great deal.... how about $24 for the whole lot plus $8 shipping!!

    Vicki

     
  • At 1:27 am, Blogger ttbookjunkie said…

    $45 with shipping?

    Amanda

     
  • At 4:34 am, Anonymous leah said…

    Okay, I just went to the little currency converter and I'm gonna guess AU $60

     
  • At 10:04 am, Blogger Sharon said…

    Now I know you like a bargain so I am going to say $15.00 + postage??

     
  • At 5:00 pm, Blogger melissa said…

    $32.00 postage included ... great site huh??
    love the wool .

     
  • At 11:13 pm, Blogger Bugsy said…

    Hmmm It looks pretty good. As most yarn is sold in like 50g\100g balls, and you love a bargain too, I am going to guess that even if you paid about $2 per 100g, which is cheap, it would be about $50 and um postage would be about $10. $60 has already been guessed so I am going to assume my calcs were on the low side and guess a bit higher. Um so, after all that my guess is $65.

    I also bet that I am WAY off (and I thought a LOT about it too).

     
  • At 2:57 am, Blogger Stricken madchen said…

    I'm going to guess around $55 total.

     
  • At 8:03 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    $58.00 - 50 for the yarn and 8 for postage

    Cheers
    nat
    knittingnatty.typepad.com

     
  • At 12:56 pm, Anonymous Violet said…

    hey Katt....okay I will guess $35 total. (including postage)

     
  • At 12:13 pm, Anonymous Stella said…

    Katt, I think maybe $29.00 including postage.

     
  • At 2:02 pm, Blogger Katt said…

    Leticia has emailed me and has guessed the total including postage would be $65.

     
  • At 3:27 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Im gunna say $43 total....
    shazzy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |