Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Friday, 20 May 2005

Why Cant I Knit!?!?

I want to knit..Really I do...I just don't want to knit what I have on the go..Which I NEEEED to knit! I blame the new hair colour ;) Its making me rebel!

BTW speaking of my hair..My mother is appalled by it! Its my aim in life to appall my mother. So I have achieved that at least! lol

Adams friend came over to visit today. He is from Melbourne. Havent seen him in YONKS over a year I be thinking. He plans on visiting again before going home.

Okies..Best be off. Eat my dinner and better get some knitting done. I will not start something new...I will not start something new....I just have to remember that.

Katt

3 Comments:

  • At 3:13 pm, Blogger Bugsy said…

    Gosh, I have missed so much. Your hair looks incredible! I think you are so brave. I have long red hair and I have never ever had the guts to color it. But then I am pretty boring - I was 28 before I was game enough to have my ears pierced (for the first time). I love the yarn you were sent too - wow.

    by the way, just pick up something and start knitting. If you think about it too much you will just be unhappy working on any of it (cause you want to start new things), so just get cracking girl!

     
  • At 7:01 pm, Blogger Cathy said…

    I am having the same problem as you.

    I have a 7 foot long black rib scarf to make for an order. I have done about 2 foot of it an it is sooooooooooooo boring.

    I wish I could do something else but I am trying to be good and finish the scarf before doing anything else.

    Cathy

     
  • At 6:05 pm, Blogger Cathy said…

    I have persevered and now have just over 3 feet of the shawl done.

    How boooooooring.

    Last night I gave in and knit about 20 rounds of my blue Patonyle sock.

    How refreshing.

    Cathy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |