Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Monday, 23 May 2005

Sport So Far

OK so here is Sport Cardi so far. I have started the first sleeve. Not even half way through it but plan on hitting it hard today.
I think it looks rather nice without the sleeves...But you get that! lol

As for where the digi was hiding as some of you have asked me. Well....It was on the floor down the top of the bed! It must have falled down there after I had taken a photo and I forgot about it! I found it cos Rachelle threw a doll down there and when I went after it it was sitting next to the digi! So mystery solved..and Digi found! YAY


Katt

2 Comments:

  • At 7:37 pm, Blogger shell said…

    It looks gorgeous without sleeves. You still have plenty of time, gee you knit so fast!

     
  • At 10:02 am, Blogger Sharon said…

    Oooohhhh I like that. Can't wait to see it finished.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |