Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Saturday, 7 May 2005

Sport back finished

Ok so the back is finished. The left front is started (all 10rows so far). I am getting there slowly. I am itching to start something else but I am staying strong. I want to get this cardigan done!!! I dooooo...I am still reserving rights on whether it will fit her though mind you.

Still on download limit. I am probably way over it. The bonus of this whole thing is that I am getting knitting done that I probably wouldnt otherwise do cos I would be online.

Sharon to answer your question the Jean Greenhowe books I got were "Bazaar Knits", "Topsy-Turnabout Doll" and "Snowtime Friends" you want me to bring them to the next meeting?

Okies folks. Thats all for me for now! I promise it wont be long now before I am back bombarding you with pics!! lol

Katt

2 Comments:

  • At 4:44 pm, Blogger Cathy said…

    Hurry up May 15th so Katt can post and add pickies again.

    You may need to upgrade your download limit Katt as it may be cheaper than going over your limit each month.

    Cathy

     
  • At 8:44 am, Blogger Sharon said…

    That is a big "YES PLEASE" as I only have the fete one, and yes Cathy is right it is cheaper to upgrade your download limit, we have spent an extra $10 a month as opposed to copping a $20+ a month by going over :(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |