Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Sunday, 22 May 2005

Progress

Ok so I am making progress on the cardigan. I have finished the second half the front. Sewn them together at the shoulders and done the collar. I have started the first sleeve. Just have to get both of them done and sewn in and I will have it all finished. And 9 days to do it in! lol

I got told today that a friend of mine is pregnant! YAY!!! A baby to knit for. She is only in the early stages and I think I am the only person she has told. I am a little wary..I havent had a good run of friends having babies and still talking to me after they have them (had it happen twice) so fingers crossed it wont happen this time.

Guess what I found today! The Digi Cam!! So over the next few days expect some piccies! Thats all for tonight. Am tired, have a headache and need to be knitting! lol

Katt

1 Comments:

  • At 11:02 pm, Blogger Cathy said…

    Ok. So tell all.

    Where did you find the digi?

    Cathy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |