Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Thursday, 26 May 2005

Pattern Aswell

That $100 I spent Tuesday wasnt just the yarn pictured below. It was also for 4 pattern books. They are (would take a piccie but the digi's battery needs charging) 10 Handknits for Men, Winter Warmers $4, Noahs Ark toys and Jean Greenhowe's Traditional Favourites (all for $23). So the wool was only actually about $77...BARGAIN!!! lol

Had to just update the Competition...Forgot to put the finishing date (which is 1/6/05 so get your guess in now if you havent). I have to tell you some of you are very close ;)

I have done a little on the cardigan today. Hoping to get the first sleeve finished tonight. I havent really been knitting much over the last few days. I should get my butt into gear! lol..

Will take a piccie of the pattern books when the batteries are set in the digi again! Catch ya all later!

Katt

3 Comments:

  • At 9:16 pm, Blogger shell said…

    must be the day for yarn bargains. my new lys is closing down (already) in 10 days. got 3 shopping bags full of yarn for $30! went on a huge shopping spree today C/O winnings pics 2morrow on my blog :)

     
  • At 11:08 pm, Blogger Cathy said…

    I don't know why Adam blames me for your uncontrollable spending habits. I only point you in the right/wrong direction but HE takes you there to spend the dollars.

    Are you still on that much of a high from watching Star Wars III that you just need to add to your stash.

    You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink but then again some people are just easily led.

    Cathy

     
  • At 8:48 am, Blogger Cathy said…

    Hi again Katt.

    The Guardian Angel book has a really good sock pattern in it.
    I have almost 1 sock knit and it is coming along great.

    In regards to the last comment it was all light hearted and DH and I were having a cackle as it was typed.

    Catch you later.

    Cathy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |