Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Thursday, 12 May 2005

Ok so able to get back on again.

Well I will be able to later tonight....BUUUUUT..Now we cant find our freaking Digital Camera!!! How bad is that? We know its in the house somewhere!! But where is the big question.

I havent finished the first side of Chloes cardigan let alone having the second side half done. The past few days almost a week I have been doing dolls clothes for the shop. I ended up putting in a pink knitted hooded cardigan, a fluffy trimmed peach (fluff trim was white) knitted jacket, two pair of pink stitched jeans and two pair of pink floral cord pants. I so would have taken a pic to show you all, before putting them in today, if I knew where the camera was!!!

Now I will have to get my butt back into gear with Chloes cardigan. Sooner I get that finished the better ;) then I can get onto other knitting!

Its getting really cold down here of late. We have had the fire alight a few times (have it now. I feel cold).

We applied for carers allowance and health care card with Harley and her epilepsy. Her doc was no freaking help trying to just get us the card not any money. Well it didnt work on his behalf. I am now getting an allowance for her (which helps out). I got a 12mths back payment for it too (rubs hands together)....

Okies folks catch ya later! Will hunt for the digi tonight!

Katt

2 Comments:

  • At 6:32 pm, Blogger Cathy said…

    Hey Katt.

    DH asked have you tried checking the girls toy box for the digi.

    *Insert big grin* Good luck getting the carers allowance. You need help with all the effort you put in with an unwell child and the HCC will help when buying her medication.

    Cathy

     
  • At 9:40 pm, Blogger shell said…

    LOL I was about to suggest the same thing but Cathy beat me to it. When I lose mine I always ask the kids before I start the room to room search they usually have a pretty good idea of where it is. Am so glad you are back
    *hugs*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |