Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Monday, 9 May 2005

Not too much longer

Ok so I have been naughty. I havent worked on the cardigan for a few days. The shop is having a window display on dolls and dolls clothes this week. Sooo I have been busy making clothes to fit baby borns/cabbage patch/those sorts. I have made 2 pair of jeans (with hot pink stitching), a hooded cardigan (knitted), and 3 pair of p.j. pants (though I cant find my other pattern where the top is to make so they probably wont go in). I am gonna knit a few more cardigans..and make some striped jeans..Might have to do for now (I only got a few more days).

As for getting online more...Well...Adam tried yesterday to get us more hours (an unlimited one with unlimited download..for, dont laugh, less then what we are paying NOW even if we dont get charged over download fees!!)...But for some reason they were gonna charge us double if we did it before the 13th! So still have to wait (sigh).

I miss posting pics too! And miss checking all the blogs I go to! Catch ya all later.

Katt

2 Comments:

  • At 8:08 pm, Blogger Cathy said…

    Don't worry Katt. Watch out everyone when she starts her unlimited download.

    There will be photos galore on her blog.

    Cathy

     
  • At 12:09 am, Blogger Nichola said…

    Looking forward to all these photos you're promising us!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |