Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Thursday, 19 May 2005

My Hair

I know you have all been waiting desperately for a pic from me. So here is one taken today after my 3hrs 45mins at the hair dressers!!! This was taken with Adams mobile phone's digi cam.
What happened was within the first hr my hair had a HEAP cut off it and ends were bleached a few shades lighter.
Second hour (and until I left) the tips finished up their bleaching then got all hair washed, she applied the blue dye to the bottom..then the black dye to the top (all which took AGES) then I had to sit and let the dye soak in. After that got it all washed (got a divine head massage too). Then it got dried with a blow dryer (upon which the hairdresser said "wow your hair sure holds the moisture" like I didnt already KNOW this). NOW I love it! It cost me $85 for the LOT and it smells LOOOOOOVELY! If we had the digi I would have gotten a better pic. The poor hairdresser ended up with blue and black on her arms where the gloves didnt reach!

Knitting front. I have printed out a lot of patterns but have been a bit uninspired to actually KNIT! I must get back onto it to get that cardi finished this month (I guess I love the challenge of time restriction).

Katt

2 Comments:

  • At 2:16 pm, Blogger shell said…

    oh i totally love the hair! It's sooooo long. I chopped most of mine off cause I was finding it too hard to look after.

     
  • At 7:08 pm, Blogger Cathy said…

    Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv the hair. Can't wait to see it at the next S'n'B meeting.

    Cathy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |