Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Wednesday, 25 May 2005

Lotsa Yarn

Here is a piccie of ALL they yarn I got yesterday. Dont have the patterns pictured here. Might do them later.

There is a LOT of baby yarn! I blame my preggers friend! lol. Plus I have so many lovely baby patterns I want to knit up.

Also got some Magnium Mist (usually like $5 a ball..I got the 4 for $10).

I have to get the cardigan finished so I can hit some of this yarn or the yarn mentioned in my blog comp! If you havent entered the comp do it now! Click HERE to go to it.

Katt

3 Comments:

  • At 8:29 pm, Blogger shell said…

    oh im soooo jealous. you got all that for a hundred bucks?? awesome! i need to hop the next boat/plane! *hugz*

     
  • At 10:16 pm, Blogger JoanM said…

    It is good to know I'm not the only stasher out there. My daughter bought up at Spotlight _ about $100 for a huge bag of mainly 3 and 4 ply. I think I have enough yarn to knot for the rest of my life now

     
  • At 10:31 am, Blogger Sharon said…

    That is a lot of 'stash' bargain at $100.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |