Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Tuesday, 12 April 2005

Yes I Live

We had headed over our download limit on our internet access. You soooooo don't want to know the end total of the bill for last month.

I have been working on Adams scarf. Also been working on the beanie for one of the Sudanese kids down the road. I also have done a little of the second Hero Jumper. Ok I will admit it...I have become a slacker with the Jumpers. My friend has selected her replacement for the Trixi one that wouldn't fit her daughter. She has picked Rowan Sport (which..in the end..Will be the same pattern in the same colour yarn that I want to make Rachelle!! lol).

I have come across another person that knits! Actually I haven't come across her at all! She is Bugsy. Bugsy and I are part of the same msn craft group. Bugsy is a really nice person. I enjoy reading her blog. I go there every time I am online! Here is her blog! Go read it. She is such a nice person.

Ok..Maybe I should have mentioned to everyone when talking about our car being broken into that Adam is a typical freaken male. Well..From what I have heard Aussie Male! He DIDNT (yes you read DID NOT) lock the car the night it was broken into! Which means..Apart from replacing the deodorant (which we did today) it didnt cost us a cent. Make that we didnt even tell the police. Imagine the phone call.

Me: Hello I would like to report that our car has been broken into..Well..Not really broken into..My husband left the car unlocked..So really the car was more..Entered by a stranger during the night.

Police: Ok...Well...Was anything stolen?
Me: Yes...The person stole my husbands deodorant
Police: Goodbye Ma'am

See...Not worth it!

Okies..gonna head off now. Nothing exciting to chat about. Catch ya all later!

Katt

4 Comments:

  • At 9:57 pm, Blogger Bugsy said…

    LOL about the stolen deodorant. I can't believe he didn't lock the car though. I have to admit though, that i have been to major shopping centres, returned to the car hours later and only then realised that I hadn't locked it either.

    Thanks for the nice comments about little old Bugsy. That is so nice. I hope I can do the knitting community justice! Take care and good luck with all the projects.

     
  • At 10:20 pm, Anonymous leah said…

    That would have been a HILARIOUS conversation! I would have filed the report just so I could have that very conversation and tell all my friends about it... but then again, I'm a dork.

     
  • At 9:34 am, Blogger Sharon said…

    Who is your internet provider? We are with Telstra and just got a HUGE bill for the same thing, but we were apparantly on there double the amount of hours as previous months, which both Geoff and I reckon is just not possible. And get this we supposedly have unlimited hours!!!!!!! Will see what happens next month but by then we will be on broadband, anyway besides all that I love the broke in but not really broke in story. It's something only a male would do of course :)

    Sharon

     
  • At 2:16 am, Blogger Amy said…

    Ha! I love that! That is so funny. It seems like something my hubbie would have done. He just managed to loose his cell phone on a business trip to Montreal. Argh.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |