Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Wednesday, 27 April 2005

Still knitting

Tonight I am hoping to get the beanies I have on the go finished. In the end I actually now have 3. All over half way done. The two kids ones shouldnt be hard to get finished. The mens one is a different story.

I would love to get the baby cardigan I have been working on finished but I doubt I will. I dunno. Will see if I get interested in pulling it out and working on it! lol

I have just paid for all my ebay buyings. So I am a happy camper. Got some more pure wool on the way (some 5ply some 8ply) I am hoping to add it to the pile of stuff I will dye when I get brave! lol.

Thanks to everyone for the compliments on the three beanies. They were very basic! lol. The mother seemed VERY impressed with them. She loved the colours. Said I should sell them..I told her I usually did in a shop in town! lol

I have asked at a LYS if they will do the blocking for me of Harleys jumper. They said bring it in and they will see. They should be able to though. Hey Cathy...Would you do it through the CWA shop?

Later Gaters!

Katt

2 Comments:

  • At 7:38 pm, Blogger Cathy said…

    Sorry Katt. I have too much on my plate at the moment.

    I have a quilt to finish as well as more socks to finish before winter.

    I have almost finished a childs vest out of some of the yarn (12 ply)I picked up at the local op shop yesterday.

    Cathy

     
  • At 7:50 pm, Blogger Katt said…

    This cool Cathy! Thought I would ask first. Would rather give money to a friend then a stranger for something.

    Katt

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |