Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Friday, 22 April 2005

Pressies!


Birthday Pressie from Tracey, originally uploaded by Katt Wings.

Since it has been pointed out that my birthday is tomorrow. Here is something that I got in the mail yesterday. Tracey in Vic sent this to me! The book has some GREAT patterns. And I cant wait to get my hands into that fabric knitted bag!!!

I have also gotten some money that went towards a new pair of jeans, some knitting beads as well! I also got some DVDs and and Elvis Wallet...a book about low GI dieting. I have a $50 cheque waiting to be cleared..And I get more pressies tomorrow!! I feel so spoilt! lol

Katt

4 Comments:

  • At 6:26 pm, Blogger Cathy said…

    Who's a lucky girl then.

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR TOMORROW.

    We hope you have a happy day and you get lot's more pressies

    From our house to yours.

    Cathy

     
  • At 6:33 pm, Blogger Bugsy said…

    oh Hun - I never knew it was your birthday. I would have sent a pressie. Can you please email me your address? I Can send you off a card at least - it will be late, but late birthday cards are nice too.

    I hope you have a wonderful day.

    Happy Birthday.

     
  • At 8:54 am, Blogger Sharon said…

    Happy birthday, sorry better late than never, hope you had a great day.

    Sharon

     
  • At 4:40 pm, Blogger shell said…

    Happy Birthday Katt,
    Pressie is on its way
    Better late than never
    sHELL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |