Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Sunday, 24 April 2005

More Pressies

This is what my girls gave me! I LOVE this. I have wanted this for a bit. Its got the monkey pattern in it that Buster'n'Me used!
Ok. I havent gotten all my pressies but here is what I have gotten. That book. The pattern book and fabric bag thats a few posts below, Ugg boots (from Adam), money that went towards jeans and some knitting beads, yummy smellies (body butters, scrubs, lip balms), DVDs (Gothica and Around the World In 80 Days), Elvis wallet, Low GI Diet book. I think thats about it so far! Still waiting on some!
Adam my DARLING husband! Before heading off to work make me dinner (I didnt know he was going to until he had already started)! He made me my FAVOURITE curried scallops (the girls had spaghetti)!! Also he made me a Cadbury Chocolate Cake (Velvet)!!!
Aaaaah I knew there was a reason I loved this man so much! :D

Katt

5 Comments:

  • At 7:04 pm, Blogger Bugsy said…

    Hey Katt- that looks like a great book - it looks as if you have been thorougly spoilt! Have you seen the ABC book of knitted toys? I have it and I LOVE it.

     
  • At 7:22 pm, Blogger Sharon said…

    Hope you are going to bring that book along to our next meeting, I would love to have a look at it.

    Sharon.

     
  • At 12:02 am, Blogger Dandy said…

    Oooo Kate your so lucky, sounds like you hit the jackpot ;~)

    LOVE the Hero #2


    catchya later

     
  • At 11:14 am, Blogger ttbookjunkie said…

    Oh boy you did hit the jackpot! What are you going to make first from knitted toys?

    Amanda

     
  • At 1:24 pm, Blogger Nichola said…

    What fab pressie's. I have that book too. I made one of the finger puppets for Mia and she lost it within a week! I've also started the monkey but haven't got around to finishing it yet.
    Looking forward to seeing what you make.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |