Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Sunday, 24 April 2005

Jordans Hero Jumper Is DONE!!

Yep as you can see its finished! I did the two sleeves in 2 days!

Here are the stats
Pattern: Rowan Hero (book from mentioned in some other post cant remember)
Started: 6th April 2005
Finished: 23rd April 2005
Yarn: Magnum Mist in Denim(discontinued) and Magnum in Aqua.

Man Harley is having a MAJOR fat headed day in that pic!! Mind you she was looking downwards at me.

During the 17days it took me to make this I also made Adams Zhivago scarf. And 2 1/3 of the three beanies for the kids down the road! DAMN I didnt know I could do that much knitting in that many days! Today I finished up the last of the three beanies!

3 Comments:

  • At 6:48 pm, Blogger Cathy said…

    What a superknitter. Not back going there girl.

    Cathy

     
  • At 6:49 pm, Blogger Cathy said…

    Sorry. Spelling mistake in the last post. Should have been not BAD going girl.

    Cathy

     
  • At 7:24 pm, Blogger Sharon said…

    You have been very busy, I just love the hero jumper.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |