Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Tuesday, 5 April 2005

I FOUND MY MAN!!

Suzi and Sharon you two might be the only ones this applies to! Ya know how I was telling you today about the guy that is making that gorgeous baby blanket Rosetta? And how I thought I had lost him? Well tonight I found him again! Here is a link right to the recent pics of Rosetta Blanket and here is a link to his whole blog. Go and enjoy his blog. He is a Cadbury Creme Egg fan like me so I instantly like him! lol

Katt

3 Comments:

  • At 7:11 pm, Blogger shell said…

    Thanks for linking to my blog :) I am still figuring out how to do that properly. Have been A.W.O.B. Been in yarn heaven a.k.a Warnambool am updating tonight with pics of my recent S.E. there goes the yarn diet!!! shhhhh...

     
  • At 1:25 am, Anonymous Jon said…

    I'm so glad you like my blankie! I had a productive night with it last night -- all the ends are woven in, and I have now figured out how to get them all woven in as I go, so it's going to go even quicker now!

     
  • At 12:20 pm, Blogger Sharon said…

    What a clever man, and he seems soooo nice.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |